Our Commitment to Safety During COVID-19
July 10, 2020
During these unprecedented times, we wanted to remind you of our commitment to keeping our patients and employees safe. COVID-19 has affected our communities in ways we couldn’t have predicted. Our facilities are essential businesses and remain open to help you with your rehabilitation needs. We have also implemented Telehealth, or virtual visits, available for patients who desire to continue their care electronically from home. As a reminder, here’s what we’re doing to keep our patients and employees safe and healthy.
- All employees are screened daily for COVID-19. Staff with ANY symptoms are instructed to not report to work and only return to work when they are well.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 signs, symptoms, and risk factors before proceeding with any treatment session. No symptomatic patients are being seen.
- Employees are required to wear masks at all times.
- Patients are required to wear masks while receiving therapy (considerations will be made on a case by case basis)
- The number of patients receiving care in each clinic has been reduced to allow appropriate social distancing
- Before and after each therapy session or patient encounter, employees and patients are washing or sanitizing hands.
- We are continuously cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces. (mats, treatment tables, exercise equipment, keyboards and mice, pens, phones, light switches, door handles, faucets, etc.) This also includes disinfecting our lobby furniture after each patient use.
How you can help us maintain a safe environment.
- Wear your mask for your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with one to wear during therapy.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you arrive and be prepared to have your temperature taken before treatment.
- We ask that family members and caretakers wait in their cars unless their presence is absolutely necessary. Masks and social distancing rules also apply to family and caretakers. Masks will be provided to those that do not have one.
- Cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue into a closed bin and wash your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you have symptoms of any respiratory infection (cough, runny nose, difficulty breathing) please consult your medical provider. You must postpone your physical therapy appointments until you are fully well. No symptomatic patients are being seen.
- If you have a fever, please consult your medical provider and refrain from coming to the clinic. No symptomatic patients are being seen.
We believe a successful recovery comes from completing your recommended course of care if you are healthy enough to do so. If you feel continuing your care at a clinic is not the best option for you, we also provide telehealth so patients are able to continue their recovery from the safety of their homes. Please help us maintain a safe and healthy environment for our patients and employees.